The ML-70™ offers combat-proven protection capability with numerous systems fielded plus options for both ballistic and electronic measures.
- Latest crashworthy armoured cockpit, troop and gunner seats using latest energy attenuation technology designed and tested to MIL-S-85510. (Martin-Baker UK)
- Ballistic-proof cockpit transparencies. (Oran Safety Glass)
- Ballistic-proof floor and side protection. (Permali UK)
- Extant obscuration plots and signature mapping for Defensive Aids / Aircraft Survivability Equipment to exploit.
- UK Defensive Aids Suite (Team Pellonia UK – Leonardo, Thales, Chemring)
- UK-selected Electro-Optical /Infra-Red (EO/IR) Sensors.
- Genuine Modular Open Systems Architecture (MOSA) glass cockpit with integrated Flight Management System allowing seamless integration of 3rd-party mission systems such as Defensive Aids Suite and weapons.
- GPS, Terrain Awareness and Warning, Synthetic Vision, compatibility with existing EO/IR systems and Helmet Mounted Displays with a viable growth path to a certified Degraded Visual Environment system.
- Metal airframe; facilitating optimal positioning of Missile Warning System, Radar Warning Receiver, Countermeasure Dispensing System boxes, and Directional Infrared Countermeasure turrets whilst enabling swift Battlefield Damage Repair.
The ability to consult existing type user groups significantly advances operational evaluation including signature data and Defensive Aid Suite /Air Survivability Equipment effectiveness such as obscuration plots for Missile Warning Systems / Directional Infrared Countermeasures and Radar Cross Section aspect parameters to assist with Radar Break Lock Manoeuvres.