The ML-70™ is the first choice, proven medium helicopter used across the globe with a host of user-defined systems executing the full spectrum of Utility, Attack (Direct Action Penetrator), Special Forces Operations, Command, Control, Communications, Computers (C4) Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), Combat Search and Rescue, Search and Rescue, Fire-fighting, Medical Evacuation (Medevac), Assault, and Lift missions including by UK forces.
- Rapid Air Mobility (RAM) deployable globally or established extended range self-ferry options enhancing global reach quick reaction capability.
- Proven capability currently in European service with an overall type total of >15-million flight hours across 32 nation’s fleets, >2-million combat flight hours.
- US Army re-capitalising over 750 airframes with upgraded systems with revised Out of Service Date (OSD) up to 2070.
- Re-lifed and upgraded airframes operational in Austria with Airworthiness Release (AWR).
- Upgraded re-lifed airframes ordered by Portugal (NATO member) Q3 2022 with initial delivery Q1 2023.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) genuine Modular Open System Architecture (MOSA) glass cockpit guarantees against obsolescence for 20 years by the globally-accepted leader in the field.
- Existing NATO Helicopter Operations from Ships other Than Aircraft Carriers and Australian Ship Helicopter Operating Limits approvals providing current pathway for maritime littoral operations.